We are looking for someone with a real drive to ensure that the Treasury function is well controlled and run effectively & efficiently!
What’s it all about?
As the Treasury Assistant, you will work within a tight knit team in a fast-paced environment to ensure the smooth running of our central finance processes.
You will play a crucial part in handling the important day to
day activities such as; daily bank reconciliations, foreign payment runs and providing period end support.
This role works closely with suppliers and internal stakeholders, therefore it is imperative that you can build effective relationships to support and resolve any queries!
In the Finance team, we work closely together to get the job done, therefore we are looking for a team player with a "can do" attitude. You will need to have an eagle eye for detail and willingness to get stuck into the work at hand.
If this sounds like you, you are looking for a step into a Finance role, or an opportunity to diversify your skills, we would love to hear from you!
What does "great" look like?
- Has the experience and confidence to critically appraise information and ask challenging questions.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels and challenge where necessary.
- Ability to identify the root cause of issues.
- Has a real can do attitude and drives own performance with pace and energy.
- Is an open and authentic communicator, raising concerns and working through problems with others.
- Works cross functionally across Finance, ABF group contacts and more broadly with colleagues in JDR to support the delivery of business goals and resolve issues.
- Demonstrates real ownership for control and an ability to drive improvements.
- Real desire to drive improved performance.
Experience and Skills
- Trainee/Part Qualified accountant.
- Experience working within a central finance team or within a cash and banking team.