S&OP Supply Planning Manager (Business Planning Team)
The core focus of this role is to evaluate demand against capacity and recommend actions to balance supply to demand. This will include accounting for demand opportunities from business organic and NPD growth, as well as managing the risk and opportunity of any key projects and initiatives around the business that may impact demand and capacity.
- Create a 2 year supply plan in the rhythm of the company S&OP process every 4 weeks including a Rough Cut Capacity Plan (RCCP).
- Evaluate the demand and supply risks and opportunities around the supply plan, taking or proposing actions to mitigate the impact. Understanding the supply risks as well as commercial volume risks.
- Prepare and facilitate the Factory/Bakery Supply Review to agree actions regarding managing capacity.
- Own and understand the system plans (MFG and RCCP), identifying when issues arise and pro-actively seeking resolutions.
- Represent the Supply Planning function on business wide projects, up to Gate 3, to ensure the project impact on supply planning is understood and take or recommend actions.
What does "great" look like?
- Ability to summarise large volumes of information into a clear and concise recommendation.
- Great judgement makes sound and timely decisions.
- Understands the business and considers the big picture in their thinking.
- Aligned to our SPIRIT behaviours.
- Communicates naturally and effectively, and builds relationships effortlessly and authentically.
- Inspires others, gets the best from people.
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Naturally inquisitive, continuously looks for improvements in our ways of working, challenging the status quo.
- Highly motivated to achieve outstanding results.
- Action orientated, turns decisions into action.
Experience and Skills
- FMCG Supply planning experience (essential).
- Understands and has worked with planning systems (essential).
- Experience of influencing senior stakeholders (desirable)
- Worked cross functionally to deliver business projects in a multi-cultural business (desirable).