Social Media & Consumer Experience Advisor (9-month FTC)
We have an exciting opportunity to join JDR on an interim basis supporting two functions within our business; supporting the Jordans Digital Manager with social media community engagement for Jordans Cereals and also supporting our Consumer Experience team with complaint management across Jordans Cereals, Ryvita & Dorset Cereals. You will need a flexible approach in this role, as part of an agile team you will be involved in a number of key projects supporting our brand strategy and digital initiatives.
Consumer Experience (40%) – Putting the consumer at the heart of everything we do.
- Providing support across our 3 brands with superior customer management skills both in the UK & Internationally
- Confidently taking calls and use creative writing skills to take facts and deliver them in consumer-friendly ways to answer queries and questions
Jordans Cereals Social Media – Supporting brand growth and reputation as a sustainable, planet friendly brand.
- To support in creating exciting social experience for our online audience to deliver an increased, engaged community.
- Actively engage with our online community – create and join conversations to inspire consumers
Support the delivery of campaigns across all social channels and grow our voice online.
What does "great" look like?
- Takes action based on gut feel & judging severity of complaints – putting consumers at the heart.
- Courageous and challenges the status quo
- Great communicator across levels, avoiding business jargon with consumers
- Brings energy and drive to the team.
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Genuine passion for our brands, our business, social media and fantastic customer service
- Has the drive to make things happen
Experience and Skills
- Experience managing social media communities & using social media tools would be desirable (e.g. Hootsuite)
- Naturally competent and creative copy writer.