Senior National Account Manager
This is an exciting role where the main focus is to deliver the agreed business targets, growing all three of our great brands in Morrison’s. Morrison’s is our 5th biggest UK account, with clear opportunities available to get to number 4. We are looking for someone who can take real ownership and can seize the opportunities to drive a top multiple account across several brands and customer contacts with autonomy. You will be the customer expert within the business, with an extensive knowledge and network of the retailer, enabling you to influence and drive performance to a high level. You will use customer insights back into the business, helping us become a more agile customer focused Supplier.
- Developing robust, action orientated account plans
- Making account plans live and effectively driving daily actions and customer priorities
- Establishing and maintaining strong, professional relationships that are leveraged to gain commitment to the proposed plans
- Working with the Customer Controller to undertake an annual business review with key customers
- Engaging customers contacts in a category agenda.
- Ensuring all customer management activities undertaken by other Jordans, Dorset, Ryvita personnel within these accounts are complimentary and synchronised
- Delivering the account plans
- Ensuring that all customer investment decisions deliver the best available business impact for Jordans Dorset & Ryvita
- Delivering agreed customer administration standards
What does "great" look like?
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work through data/financials and pull out the key insights
- Ability to prioritise, organise and plan, balancing strategic and operational activity.
- Create a 3 year Vision for Tesco account
- Ability to put the consumer at the heart of decisions & recommendations.
- Ability to construct a clear & compelling sales story
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage and influence key stakeholders, strong collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Adapting approach to the situation
- Able to build and utilise an effective network in JDR, across ABF & beyond
- Confidence leading cross functional teams.
- Team player.
- Open & honest. Acts with integrity
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Proactively seeks ways to grow / improve the business
- Understands / considers the bigger picture & longer term
- Takes ownership & accountability
- Works with drive, pace & urgency
- Identifies & calls out issues early. Escalates appropriately
- Presents solutions, not problems
Experience and Skills
- Proven experience and results working on Top 4 Multiple.
- Full P&L management and budget control.
- Proven career progression within the business(s) you have worked for.
- JBP & Price Increase experience.