Senior National Account Manager Asda
Do you want to lead the agenda with one of our key customers?
What’s it all about?
Asda is an important account across all our brands, with real growth opportunities to be unlocked.
As Senior NAM, you will own and lead our relationship with this key customer; agreeing and delivering business targets by growing all three of our exciting brands. This is a great opportunity to continue our success in Cereals with the Jordans and Dorset brands and develop and drive the Ryvita opportunity in Asda.
Success in this role comes from three core areas; planning, execution and customer management. You will develop a robust, action orientated account plan and will bring your energy and drive into making it happen, whilst maintaining our strong strategic relationship with Asda.
You need strong commercial acumen and resilience to make tough decisions and do what’s right for our brands, our customers and our consumers. We need your grip and energy to find solutions and implement great plans, and your first class communication skills to
engage internally and externally.
What does "great" look like?
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to work through data/financials and pull out the key insights
- Ability to prioritise, organise and plan, balancing strategic and operational activity.
- Create a 3 year Vision for Tesco account
- Ability to put the consumer at the heart of decisions & recommendations.
- Ability to construct a clear & compelling sales story
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage and influence key stakeholders, strong collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Adapting approach to the situation
- Able to build and utilise an effective network in JDR, across ABF & beyond
- Confidence leading cross functional teams
- Team player
- Open & honest. Acts with integrity
- Seeks & offers constructive feedback
- Proactively seeks ways to grow / improve the business
- Understands / considers the bigger picture & longer term
- Takes ownership & accountability
- Works with drive, pace & urgency
- Identifies & calls out issues early. Escalates appropriately
- Presents solutions, not problems
- Plans effectively and manages risks & opportunities.
Experience and Skills
• Proven experience and results working on Top 4 Multiple
• Full P&L management and budget control.
• Proven career progression within the business(s) you have worked for.
• JBP & Price Increase experience
You Might Also Have/Be
• Category Management experience.
• Able to demonstrate how you have made a difference in your current role / business.