Senior Brand Manager (Dorset Cereals)
We have a great opporunity to genuinely make a difference on our beautiful, aspirational breakfast brand.
What's it all about?
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Brand Manager to join our small and agile brand team, helping our consumers to enjoy a premium, beautiful and delicious breakfast. You will lead projects across the marketing mix to drive profitable growth and penetration of the Dorset cereals portfolio, whilst maintaining and growing our position as a premium lifestyle breakfast brand.
As a key strategic and commercial brand owner, we need you to bring your energy and drive to create momentum and implement ambitious plans. You will need to be able to balance brand purpose with commercial reality, and have the courage to challenge the business to get this balance right. Most importantly, you will need a genuine passion for our brilliant brand to make things happen and do right by our consumers.
What does "great" look like?
Have Great Judgement
- Can balance purpose with commercial reality, but challenge the business to get the balance right
- Know when to play by the rules and when to break them
- Able to develop and grow extremely strong cross functional relationships across functional areas in both Operations and Commercial
- Brings energy and drive to the team
- Ability to communicate without using business jargon, communicate as if you were talking to the consumer
Make it happen
- Genuine passion for our business and brands, invested as if the brand were your own
- Has the drive to make things happen
- Genuinely cares about the brand and its purpose
- Passion to continually make things better
Experience and Skills
• Exceptional project management skills and ability to work effectively with diverse, cross functional teams
• Experience successfully launching EPD and NPD
• Preferable (but not essential) some experience selling products D2C
• Experience developing marketing communications plans
• Grocery Retail experience