This is an exciting role based at our Head Office in Biggleswade working as part of our Innovation team. You will be managing key Savoury Biscuits international innovation projects from concept through to launch.
Deliver key Savoury Biscuits international innovation projects to quality, cost and time targets.
- Lead team meetings, ways of working and project minutes/actions ensuring all actions are followed up on.
- Develop and own project time plans.
- Lead risk registers and mitigation actions escalating issues if needed.
- Leading the team to overcome challenges via identifying options and recommending solutions.
- Build relationships with key functional team members (e.g. project leads, site teams, international teams).
- Strong stakeholder management of projects including presenting projects at key meetings.
- Attend project production trials at Biscuit production sites (Poole and Bardney) when required.
- To develop their direct report (Product & Pack Change Manager) through key objectives, development plans and coaching via regular 1:1’s.
What does "great" look like?
- To be able to manage multiple projects and prioritise workload to priority projects.
- To be able to leverage the team to creatively think of solutions to challenges and provide the business with clear options and a recommended solution.
- Deals with business ambiguity to create business advantage.
- Able to build relationships and lead cross functional teams in an FMCG environment.
- A strong ‘team player’ with the resilience and ability to constructively manage conflict.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and stakeholder management skills.
- A dynamic & convincing presenter with the commercial acumen to deliver robust solutions.
- Passion for the JDR brands and working in a food business. The desire to be part of a wider marketing team.
Motivated to Make a Difference
- A strong positive and can-do attitude that energises and inspires teams. The resilience to deal with projects challenges regularly.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and pro-active nature to drive projects forward and develop business improvements.
- Strong drive for results. A bias for taking action and wanting to win.
- Pursues a high standard of excellence and is clear about accountability.
- A strong growth mindset with the curiosity and humility to want to continuously learn and development themselves and their team.
Experience and Skills
- Ideally experience working as a Project Manager with strong demonstration of project management skills and leading cross functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships