Are you passionate about planning how we can best meet our customer demand? Then we may have the role for you!
What’s it all about?
Our Production Planners ensure we have the right stock, in the right place, and at the right time - and in doing so, you will be able to develop a fantastic knowledge of the business, understanding how we all work together to delight our customers with our products.
Making decisions under pressure is imperative to the role and so you need to feel confident in making choices that will suit the needs of the customer whether internal or external - and then communicating those decisions accurately, across all key stakeholders.
You will be a great team player, working with the factories to get our products made whilst also being able to stand back and look at the bigger picture. In addition, you will have a strong analytical mind, with the ability to look at data and tell the story behind it.
Experience for the role is not essential, but you will need to be able to make decisions in adversity, and be comfortable using multiple systems. Does this sound like your next move?
What does "great" look like?
- Ability to summarise large volumes of information into a clear and concise recommendation
- Great judgement makes sound and timely decisions
- Capable of making difficult decisions
- Recognise when roughly right is enough.
- Understands the business and considers the big picture in their thinking.
- Communicates naturally and effectively, and builds relationships effortlessly and authentically.
- Remains approachable at all times, listens to other people’s opinions and is open to other people’s views.
- Inspires others, gets the best from people.
- Aligned to our SPIRIT behaviours.
- Naturally inquisitive, continuously looks for improvements in our ways of working, challenging the status quo.
- Takes accountability for areas within remit.
- Highly motivated to achieve outstanding results.
- Action orientated, turns decisions into action.
- Dynamically lead meetings that results in agreed actions being delivered.
Experience and Skills
• Has worked in an FMCG company
• Has tackled complex problems
• Competent mathematician
• Worked within a supply chain; Operations, Procurement, Logistics or Customer Service
You might also have/be:
• Some Excel knowledge
• Worked with processes
• Have worked across functions to deliver projects