Production Administrator (Nights)
Do you have a keen eye for detail, looking to help keep our factory running by ensuring we have the stock to meet customer demand?
What’s it all about?
Being the first point of contact for all stock control and stock taking activities, you will lead the Biggleswade site to success by ensuring our systems are kept up to date, issue free, and reflect the physical stock on site - driving us to deliver a first class service to our customers.
Consistently interacting with key stakeholders, you will be monitoring and controlling inbound and outbound stock, maintaining cost standards through accurate variance checking, and timely work order closures.
You will have a keen eye for detail, and a familiarity with inventory management systems.
An ability to analyse and interrogate data, you will be comfortable managing ERP data to support the site operation, whilst reacting to issues with rigor and pace to ensure the continued smooth operation of the Biggleswade site.
Does this sound like your next challenge?
What does "great" look like?
- Makes sound decisions following the right processes and relevant systems
- Ensures issues are rectified swiftly and in line with standards
- Identifies areas for improvement: escalating and/or taking action to drive this.
- Upholds safety of self and others as a number 1 priority.
- Works to achieve an environment of focus, energy and drive in the factory.
- You will demonstrate Passion for the SPIRIT behaviours and these fit with your own working style
- Ensuring that information shared is understood and others feel comfortable to ask questions
- Low ego with high levels of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Able to communicate using non-technical language to ensure that any issues are clearly understood by all concerned
- Demonstrates initiative & encourages others to do the same.
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-changing environment. Keen to get stuck in and operate across team boundaries
- Problem solving: A focused, pragmatic approach to solving problems, inclusive of and able to engage with others.
- Proactively seeks training and development opportunities for self and others
Experience and Skills
• Experience of working in an environment that has Health and Safety as a high priority, ideally where behavioural safety has been rolled out
• Experience within FMCG production environment
• Able to demonstrate effective people coaching skills