Planning Manager (Business Planning Team)
You will lead, motivate and inspire a team of Supply Planners who will create weekly Factory Plans across all sites. You will deliver exceptional customer service levels for stock available at despatch across both cereals and biscuits.
- Maintain a 6 week view of weekly stock cover and service risks.
- Identify risk to service and work cross functionally to take actions to minimise any service impact.
- Identify improvements to the short term planning processes and systems.
- Carry out root cause analysis and agree timely corrective actions for any issues that disrupt the plan.
- Take agreed Business Projects from Stage and Gate 3 to launch planning into factory plans, including material and ingredient supply.
- Develop a supply control process that is evaluating the short term impact of demand forecast changes.
- Lead and develop a team of Planners in line with SPIRIT values to deliver an agreed weekly plan to each factory and measure and track progress against plan.
What does "great" look like?
- Ability to summarise large volumes of information into a clear and concise recommendation.
- Recognise when roughly right is enough.
- Great judgement makes sound and timely decisions.
- Capable of making difficult decisions.
- Inspires others, gets the best from people.
- Aligned to our SPIRIT behaviours.
- Communicates naturally and effectively, and builds relationships effortlessly and authentically.
- Remains approachable at all times, listens to other people’s opinions and is open to other people’s views.
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Naturally inquisitive, continuously looks for improvements in our ways of working, challenging the status quo.
- Highly motivated to achieve outstanding results.
- Action orientated, turns decisions into action.
- Dynamically lead meetings that results in agreed actions being delivered.
Experience and Skills
- FMCG Supply planning and systems experience (essential).
- Worked cross functionally to deliver business projects in a multi-cultural business (desirable).
- Experience of leading a team to achieve personal development and continuous improvement.