This is an exciting role based at our Head Office in Biggleswade working as part of the PA team. We are looking for someone who strives for excellence and delivers results for the business in supporting our Directors and their teams. You will have a positive can do attitude and will be flexible and willing to assist our Directors to ensure they are fully prepared and supported across their roles.
- To provide a high quality secretarial and organisational support service to the Directors.
- Effective management of the emails and diaries for three Directors, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Work closely with the other PAs to maximise efficiency.
- Acting as a key liaison point between the Directors and their teams, setting up meetings as appropriate, monitoring action logs and maintaining good communications at all times.
- Assist with administrative tasks associated with the organisation of the Annual Conference. Coordinate and manage Commercial team events. Being creative in approach and striving for value for money at all times.
- Complete expense reconciliations and co-ordinate approvals so they meet required deadlines.
What does "great" look like?
- Build strong relationships to manage and influence a variety of key stakeholders.
- Makes sound decisions on the organisation of meetings in line with short, medium and long term business priorities.
- Able to provide balanced judgement particularly when working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates respect and acts with high integrity.
- Demonstrates owner mentality, personal resilience, composure, and able to use their initiative.
- Vales and nurtures relationships, working collaboratively to achieve sustainable outcomes.
- Personable, down to earth, and approachable.
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Results focused for self and Directors.
- Always ensures high standards.
- Problem solves with a methodical yet rigorous approach.
- Pro-active / driven to achieve own goals & objectives with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Has a positive can do and will do attitude.
- Resilient and flexible with the ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
Experience and Skills
- PA with proven multi-Director support experience
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven track record of building relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of exhibiting a high level of discretion and confidentiality