To work as part of a team responsible for the blending and baking of raw materials, to safety and quality standards. We expect all our employees to demonstrate safety 1st behaviour by keeping self and others safe.
- Ensure all Health & Safety documentation and policies are followed and completed
- Control OEE, wastage and plant efficiency
- Handling and preparation of raw materials used in the manufacture of food products
- Ensure all quality, quality documentation and hygiene procedures are followed, and identify potential improvement areas
- Maintain excellent standards of product quality by consistently checking all raw materials and finished product are to the required standards whilst at the same time ensuring that waste is kept to a minimum
- Use the systems in place to accurately control and co-ordinate raw materials, packaging, consumables and finished goods
- Proactively engage in training, proactively seek training and support to develop and improve skills level
- Consistently follow Company behaviours: be down to earth with an adult approach, have an owner lead mentality, be proud of our business, brands and people
- Holding an FLT driving license would be preferable. However, applications of candidates who do not hold the license but would be willing to take one are also welcome.
What does "great" look like?
- Upholds the safety of self and others as a number 1 priority
- Makes good decisions, following the right processes and relevant systems
- Ensures issues are rectified swiftly and in line with standards
- Identifies areas for improvement – escalate and/or action solutions
- Able to demonstrate an approach that is aligned to our Company behaviours
- Works to achieve an environment of focus, energy and drive in the factory
- Proactively seeks training or development opportunities, taking an interest in own skills matrix
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Happy to receive feedback from manager and peers
- Uses skills to help others
- Understands objectives set, and delivers against these, seeking support where needed
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience of working within a food production environment.
- Team working skills and examples of good relationships with peers and managers.
- Understands the importance of effective shift handovers.