An exciting chance to join our Packaging Team, to lead packaging development projects and support business wide packaging initiatives.
What’s it all about?
Joining a team of three packaging technologists, you will be responsible for developing and implementing packaging change across the business.
Working cross-functionally and in partnership with suppliers, you will be required to develop and implement packaging solutions for product innovation, packaging sustainability and cost saving. You will be the owner of key packaging processes and data, responsible for ensuring high quality standards.
Are you a good communicator, able to proactively manage stakeholder relationships? Are you detail oriented and forward thinking? Are you a proactive problem solver who is ready to take the initiative? What do we need from you?
-Experience as a packaging technologist or within operations
-A proactive style, passion and energy to get things done
-A willingness to learn and develop
If this sounds like the job for you, please get in touch!
What does "great" look like?
- Proactively seeks to solve problems
- A talent for managing multiple priorities stakeholders
- Always looking for continuous improvement opportunities in both products and processes
- Demonstrates our values of respect and inclusivity
- Excellent communication and relationship building
- A business first approach
- A passion for quality
- Committed to deliver projects on time and in full
- Strong eye for detail
- Champion continuous improvement
Experience and Skills
• Evidence of taking the initiative in project delivery
• Experience in process management and ownership
• Propensity to work within a factory setting
• Project and stakeholder management experience
• Focus on personal development
You might also have/be:
• Formal packaging technology qualifications