Online Customer Manager
This is an exciting role in the UK Sales Team, having full P&L responsibility for our 2 largest online only customers – Ocado & Amazon. The core focus of the role is to deliver or exceed the planned volume, revenue and variable account contribution targets for these customers, whilst also using learnings to develop JDR’s Online strategy and maintain our On-line overtrade. This role offers great exposure within both JDR and ABF, and the successful applicant will be expected to network effectively at all levels across the different departments within JDR and other ABF businesses.
- Developing relationships & networks with our 2 largest online-only customers : Ocado & Amazon
- Negotiating yearly business plans to achieve internal objectives
- Internally & externally managing the customer interface (planning, forecasting, JBP)
- Keeping abreast of Online Grocery Market developments, both near in and far out, and feeding them into the internal online strategy
- Working cross functionally to deliver projects
What does "great" look like?
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to work through data/financials and pull out the key insights
- Ability to prioritise, organise and plan, balancing strategic and operational activity
- Ability to put the consumer at the heart of decisions & recommendations.
- Ability to construct a clear & compelling sales story
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage and influence key stakeholders, strong collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Adapting approach to the situation
- Able to build and utilise an effective network in JDR, across ABF & beyond
- Confidence leading cross functional teams.
- Team player
- Openness, honesty, integrity
- Seeks & offers feedback
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Proactively seeks ways to grow / improve the business
- Understands / considers the bigger picture & longer term
- Takes ownership & account- ability
- Works with drive, pace & urgency
- Identifies & calls out issues early. Escalates appropriately
- Presents solutions, not problems
- Plans effectively and manages risks & opportunities
Experience and Skills
- Experience of P&L management and budget control.
- Cross functional working
- Proven experience of making things happen - delivery