Master Data Controller
(Fixed Term – From Jan 2020-Dec 2020) We are currently looking for a Master Data Controller to join our business and deliver improved performance in our master data management. This is a great new role for the business and we aim to improving our master data performance through implementing new processes across our sites, supporting and training colleagues and looking at future proofed solutions to master data control. With a strong focus on stakeholder enagegement this role is based in our finance team but will require clear understanding of product data and the ability to interact across all functions. The successful candidate will be able to learn and work at pace within complex scenarios, with clear communication skills, a keen sense of risk management and a passion for continuous improvement
- Implement improved product data management processes across manufacturing sites, engaging site teams and applying a risk conscious approach to process change.
- Motivate, engage and empower stakeholders at all levels and across all functions to deliver a step change in data management, improving control and efficiency whilst reducing errors.
- Provide clear, engaging and effective project updates.
- Develop and implement new technological solutions for the next phase of data management.
- Work closely with IT teams to ensure compatibility and alignment with existing processes.
What does "great" look like?
- Makes sound decisions on data and reporting
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Interpersonal skills to work with key stakeholders
- Aligned with JDR culture and values
- Ability to work through complex scenarios
- Approachable to others so that people free to come to you for help
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Results focused
- Cross function stakeholder management skills with evidence of empowering and motivating others
- A confident and collaborative approach to problem solving with a focus on risk management
- Proactive approach to make things happen
Experience and Skills
• Experience in master data management role, including process change management
• Experience in working with a variety of data management platforms and overall good IT skills
• Experience with manufacturing organisation