Marketing Manager – Ryvita
Come and lead the Strategy on the UK’s Number 1 Healthy Brand.
What's it all about?
At Ryvita we believe that healthy living should be enjoyable. Life should be all about what you can have, not what you can’t. We are looking for an experienced and engaging marketeer to drive the Ryvita strategy and help our consumers to believe that healthy living can be enjoyable.
As Marketing Manager, you will lead across the marketing mix to grow the Ryvita brand and build on our recent success; engaging our customers in all aspects of healthy living. A key part of this role is building on our health focused brand positioning through all internal, customer and consumer channels, including leading the comms on our successful Fibrefit campaign and defining the future plan.
In the Ryvita brand team, we work closely together with a ‘sleeves rolled up’ approach to deliver the very best for our consumers and for the business. You will need to think strategically to build great plans and be willing and eager to get stuck in to executing these as part of a small and driven brand team.
What does "great" look like?
- Make strategic choice with clear reasons why
- Make sound investment decisions, making money work harder
- Truly understands brand performance and is able to put together strong action plans to drive growth
- Has the drive to make things happen
- Passion to continually make things better
- Cuts through noise to focus on what's important
- Develop and grow strong cross functional relationships across functional areas in both Operations and Commercial
- Bring energy and drive to the team
- Support others in the team to develop and grow capability
Experience and Skills
Experience developing comms plans from scratch without over-reliance on external agency support.
Naturally creative, good storyteller
Excellent project manager
FMCG, grocery or retail background
EPD experience with proven track record
Experience as a Marketing Manager desirable