Marketing Manager – Jordans Cereals
At Jordans Dorset Ryvita, our goal is simple - to lead the way in great tasting natural foods which are grown, baked and blended in a sustainable way. There could not be a better time to join the Jordans brand team as we evolve our brand to be more purpose led; inspiring planet friendly living through natural delicious breakfasts. This is a fantstic opportunity to progress your Marketing career and make a real difference on a category leading brand.
As the senior member of the small and agile Jordans team, this is an opportunity to play an integral role in the development of the Jordans brand and it’s reputation as a sustainable, planet friendly market leader.
You will develop the marketing strategy with the consumer at the heart and execute it across all parts of the marketing mix, delivering industry leading brand plans to achieve brave long term goals. You will have accountability for overall brand performance and as the senior member of the Jordans brand team, you will display our leadership essentials to leverage talent and build confidence and experience in others.
You will need to live and breathe the brand vision, acting as a key strategic and commercial brand owner in the business ensuring every consumer touchpoint delivers our brand proposition in a compelling and engaging way.
What does "great" look like?
- Can make strategic choice with clear reasons why
- Makes sound investment decisions, making money work harder
- Can balance purpose with commercial reality, but challenge the business to get the balance right
- Know when to play by the rules and when to break them
- Truly understands brand performance and is able to put together strong action plans to drive growth
- Able to develop and grow strong cross functional relationships across functional areas in both operations and commercial
- Brings energy and drive to the team
- Ability to communicate without using business jargon, communicate as if you were talking to the consumer
- Equally able to think strategically, build great plans and roll sleeves up to execute
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Genuine passion for our business and brands, invested as if the brand were your own
- Has the drive to make things happen
- Genuinely cares about the brand and its purpose
- Passion to continually make things better
Experience and Skills
- P&L Management
- Experience as a marketing manager desirable
- Developing comms plans from scratch without over-reliance on external agency support
- Naturally creative, good storyteller
- Excellent project manager
- FMCG, Grocery retail background
- EPD experience with proven track record