Logistics & Customer Service Controller
As Logistics & Customer Services Controller you will lead, motivate and inspire a team in the efficient and effective delivery of the order to cash process, associated customer services and 3rd party logistics management. You will define a platform that enables and supports global growth whilst maintaining compliant and agile supply to existing core markets.
- Develop and drive the JDR Logistics & Customer Services Strategy to ensure optimum business performance and profitable delivery of company objectives.
- Lead a high-performing team using best in class techniques through personal and professional development of individuals and promote an integrated team approach, in line with SPIRIT behaviours.
- Review, develop and optimise logistic routes to market through effective supplier relationship management.
- Build and develop successful customer and supplier relationships, recognising cultural and ethnic diversity.
- Input and contribute to improving working capital by minimising all forms of waste.
- Contribute to the broader Supply Chain strategy, working closely with peers across all functions.
- Source and manage new logistics suppliers in support of NPD initiatives and new market launches.
- Support integration of 3PL services to help extend manufacturing capacity as required.
What does "great" look like?
- Understanding of the ‘bigger picture’.
- Able to make the right decisions under pressure, demonstrating consideration of different priorities, and without all the facts.
- Inspires others, gets the best from people.
- Aligned to the business leadership and SPIRIT behaviours, driving values in self and the team.
- Communicates naturally and effectively, and builds relationships effortlessly and authentically.
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Highly motivated to achieve outstanding results.
- Action orientated, turns decisions into action.
- Desire to identify, develop, and implement improved ways of working.
Experience and Skills
- Track record of leading and developing functional maturity in a service role.
- Experience in contract management.