Do you have a keen eye for detail, aiming to ensure our factory and communal areas are in the best condition at all times?
What’s it all about?
Carrying out daily and periodic cleaning in line with SOPs will be the focus of the role, taking pride in the areas that you look after, ensuring they are kept looking their best at all times.
Your priority will be to ensure the hygiene of our factory and communal areas so as to always ensure food safety, allergen control and good manufacturing processes (GMP). There will also be a responsibility to safely use chemicals and complete post cleaning check documentation to adhere to our quality management systems.
Your approach will be logical, whilst also being able to re-prioritise your workload based on operational requirements. Pride in your work is a must have, and we want you to feel proud looking back at the results you have achieved.
You will be provided with full training to complete the role, although previous experience in a food manufacturing environment will be advantageous. Are you ready for your next role?
What does "great" look like?
- Understands the process’s and is able to support and prioritise in a challenging and busy environment.
- Able to make sound, logical and timely decisions and understands when to escalate.
- Risk identification in relation of HSE or Food Safety.
- Aligned to JDR culture and behaviours.
- Able to support the team to deliver operational objectives.
- Able to build effective working relationships with colleagues in all departments across the MGR site.
- Role model for health, safety and food safety and hygiene.
- The ability to work as part of a team, as well as on your own
- A hardworking and can do attitude
- Challenges poor standards and practices within the immediate and wider teams.
- Involved in continuous improvement
- Aspires to get things done safely, to the right quality, within budget.
- Helps develop themselves.
Experience and Skills
• Relevant experience.
• Basic food safety knowledge.