Do you have a passion for people, talent and business performance? We are proud of our three fantastic brands which are sold across the world. As well as being naturally delicious, our brands have great credentials in both health and environmental sustainability. This is something that we are proud of and you would play a key role in bringing this to life within our culture.
As the dynamic leader of our HR team and a board member, you will work with our CEO, colleagues and stakeholders on a broad range of issues. At the heart of the role will be creating the conditions for great business performance and leading a significant change agenda.
We have a great team at JDR and we want to continue our journey to being a really great place to work; this is something you will lead and champion. We are looking for candidates who can both support and challenge.
With a clear vision for your team, you will be skilled at building and cultivating the people around you with the right aptitude and capabilities. You and your team will be delivering great support to the business through day to day partnering, strategic projects and in core HR processes and governance.
This is a fantastic opportunity in an international, complex and changing business for a talented individual and we would love to hear from you!
What does "great" look like?
- Asks great questions and brings balance and good judgement
- Business first decision making
- Applies great thinking, logic and instinct to make great judgement calls
- Creates a positive and engaging culture
- Supports and enables business performance through talent management
- Sets the tone as a positive leader, engaging and encouraging others
- Support and enable business performance through excellent business partnering, in a fast paced environment
- Improves engagement both through positive action and the removal of barriers to performance
- Has the desire and drive to change things for the better
- Ensures effective processes across the whole lifecycle
Experience and Skills
• An experienced and credible practitioner.
• Experience at HR Director/HR lead for a business in the past.
• Builds strong relationships
• Great leadership and influencing skills.
• Strong judgement and instinct.
• Good commercial thinking
• Experience of HR in an international business is preferable.