Head of Brand, Ryvita
Can you lead the way on Ryvita championing the little steps to positive health? We think that’s a pretty exciting purpose that needs a pretty exceptional leader to deliver- Interested?
What’s it all about?
This is a fantastic opportunity to inspire and drive the performance of our awesome Ryvita brand, continuing the great work that is turning the brand around and back into growth.
As a start point our new Head of Brand will be driving the next phase of our successful Fibre Fit campaign, getting the nation to understand how much fibre they are eating and eating more!
From there the role will focus in on how we ensure Ryvita wins in our marketplace by continually upgrading our products and packaging and communicating new news in creative ways.
We are looking for a highly commercial marketeer, with significant brand experience and natural energy and passion for our brands.
We need someone who uses entrepreneurial thinking, great judgement and rigour to drive delivery and the performance of the team.
As for the right fit, you’ll be a positive leader that sets the tone and enables their team to be at their best, after all we like to enjoy our work and love being part of a great team!
What does "great" look like?
- Uses entrepreneurial thinking and great judgement to drive delivery and performance of the team. However, still thinks rigorously about the challenge and how to solve it
- Uses minimal resources effectively to achieve ways to win.
- Curious about consumers, seeks input from others and reaches out to get the information needed to make a quality decision
- An authentic leader, able to be open about their reasoning and open to alternative views and challenge
- Builds team capability and performance, strengthening the overall capability of the team.
- Works collaboratively to deliver winning strategies for the business.
- Understands what it takes to effectively manage and champion change, bring people with them on the journey.
- Communicates well, making it simple for others to understand and engage
- Sets the tone; a positive leader who understands themselves and is aware of their impact on others
- Takes decisive action to drive long terms performance and growth for the brands
- Demonstrates a clear passion and drive for results
- Is open, approachable and has a can-do attitude.
- Energy, drive and delivery, have natural energy and passion for the brand and love of it.
- Ask good questions, has a desire to change things for the better
Experience and Skills
- Significant brand marketing experience at senior levels in branded consumer goods environment (food or drink)
- Highly commercial marketeer with experience of Challenger marketing
- Strong financial acumen, understanding and leveraging profit drivers to maximize returns.
- Have proven experience of finding ways to win versus the competitors.