Finance Business Partner- FIXED TERM CONTRACT 9-12 MONTHS
The core focus of this role is to provide financial leadership to the site, working closely with key stakeholders in order to drive performance and deliver the sites financial targets through enhanced decision making and robust financial control.
- Support the drive to improve cost efficiency on site by providing clear and insightful performance analysis and reporting.
- Provide support and challenge to the site management team in its pursuit of a sustainable Continuous Improvement agenda.
- Ensure business decisions are made within the context of sound financial control.
- Ensure budgets and forecasts are robust and challenging.
- Support business change projects (e.g. new product / business development / site operation).
What does "great" look like?
- Can work at a detailed level and achieve balance with appreciation and understanding of the bigger picture.
- Ensures right level of analysis takes place to evaluate a situation and enable action.
- Defines and aligns outputs and priorities.
- Is challenging of key stakeholders but in a supportive way.
- Has ability to influence site management team in decision making.
- Able to work effectively both independently and within cross-functional teams.
- Listens to and engages with others. Personally recognises others effort /achievements.
- Proactive communicator.
- Demonstrates respect and acts with integrity.
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Desire to dig into the detail and find root causes, coupled with a desire for process improvement.
- Takes responsibility for effectively developing financial thinking in non-Finance colleagues.
- Ability to identify areas of improvements within site processes and be able to lead change improvement activities.
- Volunteer insight, allowing teams to understand the financial impact of their decisions.
Experience and Skills
- PQ/QBE Accountant
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of Supply chain and standard costs