Customer Supply Chain & Logistics Manager – International
Are you looking to lead our team in delivering exceptional service and real impactful change for the better across our global supply chain?
What’s it all about?
By coaching and leading our great team, you will be on a mission to deliver exceptional service across the world – from France to Australia! The role involves working collaboratively across JDR, ABF and with our customers and suppliers to exceed expectation and deliver real change that ensures we drive our best in class International supply chain.
With a number of providers, the role will also focus on budget and supplier management across our four European warehouses, identifying opportunities to deliver simplification and efficiencies, with reducing our environmental impact high on your agenda.
You will be able to flex your approach to coach your team members to be their best, leading with an inclusive mindset, celebrating our successes along the way. Being a true role model for the team, you will act with initiative, resilience and integrity, ensuring we always do the right thing, guiding our team through challenges that arise. You will have a minimum of three years International supply chain management experience.
Ready for your next role? Get in touch!
What does "great" look like?
- Integrity – doing things the right way and not the easy way, acting with our customers best interests in mind
- Making choices – supporting your team to make the best choices, whilst demonstrating role model behaviour on how to make the best choices
- Inclusive mindset – flexing approach based on the needs of the team who all need something different
- Teamwork – stakeholder management, in JDR as well as ABF, sharing best practice
- Resilience – number of interesting challenges which can require resilience to overcome – role model behaviour
- Initiative – working as part of a close knit management team, but also working with own initiative to drive change and exceptional service
Experience and Skills
• Minimum 3 years International Supply Chain experience, inc. people management
• Proven track record of defining & embedding best practice and end to end improvements
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PP
• Working with a P2P system
You Might Also Have/Be
Experience using contract tender/management tools