Customer Supply Chain Executive – UK (Part-time, FTC)
Have you got a keen eye for detail? Do you want to help launch our incredible brands into a new and exciting key customer?
What’s it all about?
This role is a great opportunity to work as part of a team that supports our UK online business, specifically, Amazon. You will develop excellent customer relationships to ensure that we provide first class service to our customers, helping to deliver on time, in full.
Working closely with internal stakeholders and our 3PL partners in the UK, you'll be immersed into this diverse role, negotiating day to day challenges; including order management using a variety of systems, stock returns and customer queries and providing support to the wider team.
You will be looking to join a busy team, and enjoy working under pressure in a fast paced environment. We are at the heart of the Supply Chain, and so using your initiative to provide solutions in an efficient, streamlined manner is key.
Strong communication skills are key as we work closely with internal and external stakeholders, whilst maintaining attention to the detail. The hours of the role are flexible, so please do get in touch if this sounds like your next role!
What does "great" look like?
- A passion to proactively understand the account, to be able to meet customer needs, whilst balancing commercial awareness
- Curious nature, spending time into credit queries and customer claims to ensure we are not raising credit unnecessarily. Challenging the customer.
- Knows when to escalate issues, providing relevant detail to make decisions effectively.
- Ability to react quickly maintaining focus and attention to detail.
- Willing to support manager and wider team as needed
- Desire to take ownership
- Embracing change management – short/med & long term
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a busy team
- Forward thinking.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create new and better ways of working
- Motivated to achieve outstanding results.
- Overcoming obstacles – able to keep up with the demands of the account by prioritising, whilst retaining drive to solve the problems that can arise
Experience and Skills
• Proactive approach, comfortable to get their head into different systems
• Supply chain experience preferable, not essential
You might also have/be:
• A positive can do attitude
• Drive to continuously improve self and systems