Customer Supply Chain Executive – UK (12-month FTC)
We're looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, ready to strengthen our UK customer relationships...is this the role for you?
What’s it all about?
In this role you will develop excellent customer relationships, to ensure that we provide first class service to our customers, helping to deliver on time, in full. But, it doesn't stop there! You will identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to ensure we stay at the top of our game.
Working closely with internal & external stakeholders, including our 3PL partners, you'll be immersed into this diverse role, negotiating day to day challenges; including order management, stock returns and customer queries, whilst providing support to the wider team.
We are a busy team who enjoy working under pressure in a fast paced environment, working with other teams to ensure we deliver according to customer needs. We are at the heart of the Supply Chain, using our initiative to provide solutions to problems, in an efficient, streamlined manner.
Strong communication skills are key as we work closely with both internal and external stakeholders, whilst maintaining attention to the detail. Does this sound like your next role?
What does "great" look like?
- A passion to proactively understand the account, to be able to meet customer needs, whilst balancing commercial awareness
- Curious nature, spending time into credit queries and customer claims to ensure we are not raising credit unnecessarily. Challenging the customer.
- Knows when to escalate issues, providing relevant detail to make decisions effectively.
- Ability to react quickly maintaining focus and attention to detail.
- Willing to support manager and wider team as needed
- Desire to take ownership
- Embracing change management – short/med & long term
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a busy team
- Forward thinking.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create new and better ways of working.
- Motivated to achieve outstanding results.
- Overcoming obstacles – able to keep up with the demands of the account by prioritising, whilst retaining drive to solve the problems that can arise
Experience and Skills
• Proactive approach, comfortable to get their head into different systems
• Supply chain experience preferable, not essential
You might also have/be:
• A positive can do attitude
• Drive to continuously improve self and systems