Customer Supply Chain Executive – International
Have you got a keen eye for detail? Do you enjoy working with a variety of different people on an International scale?
What’s it all about?
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a team that supports our International business, ranging from Canada to Australia. You will develop excellent customer relationships to ensure that we provide first class service to our customers, helping to deliver on time, in full.
Working closely with internal stakeholders and our 3PL partners in both the UK and internationally, you will be immersed into this diverse role, negotiating day to day challenges; including managing customer expectations, adhering to various export requirements and working with other teams at JDR to meet customer demands.
We are a busy team who enjoy working under pressure, using a variety of data from other teams to ensure we deliver according to customer needs. We are at the heart of the Supply Chain, using our initiative to provide solutions to problems, in an efficient, streamlined manner.
Strong communication skills are key as we work closely with both internal and external stakeholders, whilst maintaining attention to the detail. Does this sound like your next role?
What does "great" look like?
- Understanding of the ‘bigger picture’
- Understanding when to escalate
- Providing relevant information to enable effective decision making
- Strong time management and organisation skill
- Proactive attitude and good attention to detail
- Integrity – working the right way
- A team player – willing to support as needed
- Desire to take ownership
- Open to changes and ready to drive the changes within the team
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strive for continuous improvement - Desire to identify, develop, and implement new ideas
- Forward thinking - Keen to understand problems and look for solutions
Experience and Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PP)
• Experience with ERP and data analysis software
• Foreign language preferable but not essential
• Previous experience in a Supply chain role preferable but not essential
You Might Also Have/Be
• Drive to develop & grow
• An interest in supply chain management/FMCG industry
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, we can't wait to hear from you!
**To view this job and apply, please follow the link below to be redirected to our new careers page:
Once there, click the search button to find the role.
**PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BOX BELOW TO APPLY**