Customer Service Team Lead (International)
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager your role will be primarily to lead delivery of order to cash process, customer account collaborative strategy and relationship. A large part of this will be through your leadership and coaching of the executives in your team to help deliver functional and developmental targets & KPIs (Customer service delivery, order fill, cost to serve, upskilling, continuous improvement, returns/debit management). You will recommend which initiatives should be pursued to service the International trade to deliver ‘best in class’ standards whilst ensuring alignment with wider Business plans.
- Account Management, develop and communicate vision for account/market tactical plan as well as acting as escalation for executive owned accounts
- End to end process improvement for own and executive accounts (ordering, delivery, cost-to-serve, relationship, service, stock holding)
- Act at functional expert on relevant legislative requirements for export markets. Anticipate, identify, and resolve problems that could impede movement of export shipments ensuring government/customs compliance for all markets.
- Support delivery of the functional strategy whilst supporting business growth plans
- Deliver KPIs – stock availability, order delivery, customer communication, CI
- Act as functional lead for any International CS implementations/changes in current or new markets
- Promote a culture of positive safety behaviours within your team
- Ensure adherence to relevant systems and procedures to meet food safety, legal and customer requirements
- Provide support to the business as required in the absence of the Customer Service Manager
What does "great" look like?
- Understanding of the ‘bigger picture’ with ability to balance short and mid-term priorities
- Understanding when to/when not to escalate, providing relevant information to enable effective decision making
- Able to react quickly whilst maintaining focus and attention to detail
- Integrity – working the right way
- Ability to empower and support direct reports
- Embracing change management – short/mid and long term
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Forward thinking
- Ability to create and manage change with a desire to identify, develop, and implement improved ways of working
Experience and Skills
- Proven track record of leading and developing a small team in a supply chain function
- EU Languages desirable but not essential