Customer Service Executive (UK)
Your role will be primarily to support delivery of order to cash process, customer account service & relationship management, maintaining customer returns and debits. Supporting delivery of functional targets & KPIs as well as driving own development through PDP.
- Account Management (ordering, delivery, cost-to-serve, relationship, service, stock holding) & identifying any CI opportunities for recommendation to CS Team Lead
- Anticipate, identify, and resolve problems that could impede delivery of orders
- Manage relationship with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Support delivery of the Customer Service strategies through delivery of targets & KPIs – Customer service delivery, order fill, cost to serve, continuous improvement, returns/debit management
- Promote a culture of positive safety behaviours within your team, addressing unsafe behaviours and working practices
What does "great" look like?
- Understanding of the ‘bigger picture’
- Understanding when to escalate
- Providing relevant information to enable effective decision making
- Ability to balance short and mid term priorities
- Able to react quickly whilst maintaining focus and attention to detail
- Integrity – working the right way
- Willing to support manager and wider team as needed
- Desire to take ownership
- Embracing change management – short/med & long term
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Forward thinking
- Desire to identify, develop, and implement improved ways of working
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain role preferable but not essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PP & Word