Customer Service Executive (International)
Your role will be primarily to support delivery of order to cash process, customer account service & relationship management, maintaining customer returns and debits. Supporting delivery of functional targets & KPIs as well as driving own development through PDP. You will identify initiatives to improve service for your accounts to deliver ‘best in class’ standards whilst ensuring alignment with wider function and business plans.
- Account Management, including identifying any CI opportunities for recommendation to SC Team Lead and
- End to end management for accounts (ordering, delivery, cost-to-serve, relationship, service, stock holding)
- Deliver ‘Best In Class’ Customer Service for the business in line with customer specific standards
- Anticipate, identify, and resolve problems that could impede delivery of orders
- Manage relationship with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Support delivery of the Supply Chain Service strategies through delivery of targets & KPIs – Customer service delivery, order fill, cost to serve, continuous improvement, returns/debit management
- Support any CS implementations/changes required to service current or new customers
- Promote a culture of positive safety behaviours within your team, addressing unsafe behaviours and working practices
- Ensure adherence to relevant Quality systems and procedures to ensure our products meet food safety (HACCP), legal and customer requirements.
What does "great" look like?
- Understanding of the ‘bigger picture’ and when to escalate
- Providing relevant information to enable effective decision making
- Ability to balance short and mid term priorities
- Able to react quickly whilst maintaining focus and attention to detail
- Integrity – working the right way. Willing to support manager and wider team with desire to take ownership
- Embracing change management – short/med & long term
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Forward thinking with desire to identify, develop, and implement improved ways of working
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain role preferable but not essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PP & Word