Customer Activation Manager
We need your creative and analytical skills to develop and execute best-in-class Customer Activation plans with our UK customers.
What’s it all about?
In-store and Online brand activation gives us a fantastic opportunity to talk to shoppers about how great our brands and their portfolio of products are. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of our UK Activation plan, both in store and Online, across all three of our amazing brands. You will have ownership over the in-store & Online activation strategy & budget and will work collaboratively with our sales teams, marketing teams retailers to deliver brand growth and the most effective return on investment possible. Reporting to the Director of UK & I Sales, you will be the go-to for all things customer activation, acting as the internal expert & champion!
We're looking for an experienced, FMCG shopper marketeer to elevate our shopper marketing and Online focus in JDR, by maximizing opportunities and step changing the impact of our brand activation. You will need to be a confident and experienced negotiator, with the creative and analytical skills to interpret customer data and translate it in to compelling commercial propositions. We're looking for a skilled influencer who can deliver success through others and build powerful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What does "great" look like?
- Ability to see the bigger picture and focus on the key insights and apply knowledge to make sound, business-first decisions.
- Create triple win for consumer, trade and internal needs.
- Utilise data sources to create commercial propositions
- Attention to detail.
- Resilient, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively and easily at all levels.
- Ability to build powerful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops others and builds capability (either directly through line management or indirectly through coaching)
- A skilled influencer who can deliver success through others.
- Confident to challenge to make a positive difference.
- Passion and drive to achieve results.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Agile and forward thinking.
- Can manage plans from concept to execution through to analysis of results.
Experience and Skills
• Passion for the shopper & online channels.
• In store and online shopper marketing experience in an FMCG environment.
• Experience of TNS/IRI/AC Nielson, Dunhumby etc.
• Experienced in negotiation and complex stakeholder management (internally & Externally).