Credit Controller (Interim)
The core focus of the accounts receivable team is to ensure sales invoices are paid promptly and the debtors’ ledger is managed effectively with the aim to have no overdue debts. In this role you will be focusing more on processing and reporting of Contra’s for the business.
- Posting cash receipts to customer accounts timely and accurately, entering Contras on to the relevant systems
- Liaising with customers and chasing overdue Debt
- Reporting on customer payment performance, clearance of Debit notes and contras
- Investigate issues, reconciling accounts and resolving issues (where required)
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are kept up to date and relevant
- Liaise with members of other teams, Sales Team, International Team & Customer Services Team to investigate and resolve queries
What does "great" look like?
- Makes sound decisions on data and reporting.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrates respect and acts with integrity.
- Aligned with our culture and values.
- Builds effective relationships within the team and able liaise with customers and to resolve queries.
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Organised, able to plan and co-ordinate a wide range of activities
- Results focused - takes accountability for relevant AR tasks.
- Contributes to team effort with a “can do” attitude, working with the team to meet period end deadlines.
Experience and Skills
- IT competent - advanced Excel skills and ability to learn and use new systems
- Experience of working within an accounting role, preferably in an Accounts Receivable team.
- AAT qualified or studying towards AAT qualification preferable.