Continuous Improvement Site Lead
We have an exciting opportunity to lead and manage the Biggleswade CI Programme, adopting CI principles and embedding this across the site.
What’s it all about?
The role requires an ambassador for a Continuous Improvement approach.
With direct line management responsibility for the CI Coordinator, you will engage with the site management team to develop a CI Strategy for the site and embed sustainable improvement initiatives.
With a passion for sustained improvement and results delivered, you will be able to manage complex projects across multiple functions with flexibility to meet the varying demands of the site and the broader business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us who is passionate about food manufacturing and making a difference.
You will provide excellent CI acumen to the Biggleswade site, ensuring optimal operational performance is sustained across the balanced scorecard.
If this sounds like the job for you, please get in touch!
What does "great" look like?
- Understand the operation and able to provide great support to the team
- Will “do the right thing” when it comes to Safety, Food safety, cost & the environment
- Deliver results and promote Continuous Improvement across all teams
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly numerate, ability to use facts and data to support decision making
- Clear demonstration of very sound operational decision making
- Ability to understand risk, foresee issues before they become a problem and have the tenacity to solve
- Aligned to the JDR culture and be helpful, interested and task orientated
- Able to build great relationships with colleagues
- Self-starter, self-motivated with an exceptionally high drive
- Results driven and a passion to drive change
- Motivated to make a difference, raise the bar and push performance to new levels
- Positive display of behaviours, speaks highly of the business and leads positive change from the front
- Strong ability to change the performance culture across the balanced scorecard
- Self-motivated and able to operate in a fast paced, changing environment
- Results focused, driven to succeed, ability to deliver success through others
- Ability to use facts and data to drive change
- Structured, organised and planned approach with an ability to influence at all levels of the organisation
Experience and Skills
• Information handling, analysis and reporting
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Comfortable presenting to all levels of the business
• Sound numeric and analytical competence
• Excellent PC skills: (Excel/Word/Power point/Outlook)
• Strong ability in the use and manipulation of data and graphical representation
• Excellent time management
You might also have/be:
• Database development and management skills