Consumer Experience Advisor
Do you have a keen eye for detail and enjoy problem solving in a fast paced environment? Come and join our Consumer Experience Team!
Joining a team of two Consumer Experience Advisors, you will be responsible for managing enquiries and complaints for our three brands; Jordans Cereals, Dorset cereals & Ryvita. Working as a team and in partnership with functions across the business, you will be putting the consumers at the heart of everything you do to create a competitive advantage for JDR by retaining and building brand love.
Using every opportunity to transform a negative experience in to a positive outcome. You will be talking and engaging with consumers through email, telephone, social media and letters received that will cover a wide range of enquiries.
To be brilliant in this role, you'll need experience of dealing with a range of consumers - that may be in a business like ours or it may be in a retail, customer services or call centre environment - we can be flexible. You'll have a passion and energy for fantastic service and will enjoy
helping others, using your motivation to make a difference for our consumers every day. You need to be super organised in this role, so great admin and analytic skills are a must have! This is a brilliant opportunity to join a small team that makes a huge difference to our consumers!
What does "great" look like?
- Exercise great judgement to know when to escalate issues, providing relevant detail to make decisions efficiently and effectively
- Be proficient in interpreting consumers’ queries and enquiries by answering them effectively, or confidently liaise efficiently with the relevant department to gain the required knowledge to deliver a resolve.
- Manage and take care of our JDR consumers in a way which reflects our company behaviours & values.
- Apply judgement on methodology and presentation of varying consumer data by imparting this effectively to the wider team
- High regard for putting the consumer at the heart of all they do but with the ability to apply this in a business-like pragmatic manner
- Ability to implement change where gaps may be identified and demonstrate valuable outputs to help fill these and drive the brands forward.
- Ability to adapt communication style to the audience
- Ability to challenge constructively to deliver best outcomes
- Agility is a must; we are agile and need to be able to react to our consumers and internal customers’ needs both quickly and effectively
- In alignment with our businesses’ culture and values, we are a small team, where we support each other and work as one, illustrating a down to earth approach in all that we do.
- Willingness to go that extra mile; you would demonstrate this by supporting our teams internationally in ensuring that we strive to retain and delight each and every one of our consumer contacts
- Interest in developing self and others
- Acts with integrity and takes personal responsibility
- Demonstrate a clear passion for making a difference by helping others
- Motivated to achieve outstanding results by self and with team
Experience and Skills
• Ideally 2 years or more experience with dealing consumers queries/consumer facing role.
• Have experience of managing complaints on social media channels, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
• Confident communicator, with great influencing skills.
• Able to interpret consumer information and translate this to others in a simple, effective way which caters specifically for the appropriate audience
• Demonstrates concise organization skills and a keen eye for detail
• Is Self-aware
• Is able to remain calm and practical when problem solving or handling difficult situations
• Have creative flair, with great writing skills