Commercial Finance Analyst
We need your customer focused approach and analytical mind to join our Commercial Finance Team!
What’s it all about?
As the Commercial Finance Analyst, you will report into the Head of Commercial Finance and support on key activities such as; weekly and periodic reporting, analysis and trending along with systems support to the sales team for entry and approval of invoices from customers.
You will also be the business partner to the UK and International Marketing teams, supporting the financial modeling of new product launches, and providing financial insight to assist in decision making!
In the Finance team we work closely together to get the job done, therefore we are looking for somebody who has a great customer focus, building strong relationships with key stakeholders and displays great judgment. You will have an analytical mind, which will help identify the root cause of any issues that come your way!
If this sounds like you and if you're looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
What does "great" look like?
- Has the experience and confidence to critically appraise information and ask challenging questions.
- Desire to challenge the status-quo
- Ability to identify the root cause of issues.
- Good influencing ability, flexible approach
- Excellent attention to detail and applying this analysis to improve business performance
- Able to see the big picture, but equally the ability to be thorough and give sufficient attention to detail
- Demonstrates respect and acts with a high level of integrity
- Effective at building working relationships
- Results focused – responsive and delivers work on time
- Positive attitude and takes pride in what they do
- Continually strives to improve
- A team player who encourages and supports others to resolve issues in a collaborative manner
Experience and Skills
- Part qualified accountant studying towards CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- IT competent – strong skills with Microsoft packages, specifically Excel
- Effective and concise communication skills verbally and written
- FMCG experience
- Business Partnering experience