Central Finance Analyst
An exciting opportunity to join the JDR Finance team in a role that offers fantastic development for someone looking to establish or progress a career in finance. This role offers great exposure through providing financial reporting and insight to Senior Manager and Directors. We are looking for someone with desire to drive improvement in processes, a keen eye for detail and strong analytical skills.
- Management of the period end and forecasting processes for Central Overheads
- Act as the finance business partner to understand the needs of key stakeholders and develop financial understanding of area owners
- An advocate of internal controls and collaborates with the Central Finance team to ensure financials are reported in line with ABF policies and IFRS
- Set up & maintenance of GL codes within Web3
- Supporting the central Finance team as cover for various treasury and payroll tasks
What does "great" look like?
- Has the experience and confidence to critically appraise information and ask challenging questions.
- Desire to challenge the status-quo
- Ability to identify the root cause of issues.
- Good influencing ability, flexible approach
- Able to see the big picture, but equally ability to be thorough and give sufficient attention to detail
- Demonstrates respect and acts with a high level of integrity
- Effective at building working relationships
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Results focused – responsive and delivers work on time
- Positive attitude and takes pride in what they do
- Continually strives to improve
- A team player who encourages and supports others to resolve issues in a collaborative manner
Experience and Skills
- Part qualified accountant studying towards CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- IT competent – strong skills with Microsoft packages, specifically Excel