Capital Projects Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Capital Team to lead on a variety of projects from conception to reality, big & small!
What’s it all about?
As Capital Projects Manager, you will be professionally accountable for leading all aspects of assigned projects from finding and implementing new engineering solutions to ensuring they are integrated smoothly into the business, no matter how complex.
Are you able to manage and lead large and complex projects? Do you enjoy being part of a cross-functional team ensuring we are delivering what the business needs to be the best it can be in the long term? Are you passionate about detail, getting things right and done on time?
What do we need from you?
• HNC/HND Qualified Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
• Proven experience in complex project management & experience of engineering at a manufacturing site
• A team player and a leader who is able to work collaboratively to get things done on time and in full.
• This role will be required across our three sites over time
so the location is flexible but travel will be required when
What does "great" look like?
- Applied good, sound thinking, logic and instinct.
- Demonstarted professional and ethical approach to technical solutions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective communication and consultation with others
- Works collaboratively
- Values others opinions
- Passion to succeed
- Motivated and vigilant
- Managment and adherance to deadlines
Experience and Skills
- HNC/HND Qualified mechanical/electrical engineer.
- Proven experience in complex project management
- Site based engineering experience