Capital Procurement & Contracts Manager Procurement
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Procurement Team to lead a variety of capital procurement projects, big & small!
What’s it all about?
As Capital Procurement & Contracts Manager, you will be professionally accountable for leading all aspects of procurement and contract management for assigned projects. Working in partnership with the engineering team to deliver solutions to ensuring they are integrated smoothly into the business, no matter how complex.
Are you able to manage and lead complex procurement projects and contracts? Do you enjoy being part of a cross-functional team ensuring we are delivering what the business needs to grow? Are you passionate about detail, getting things right and done on time?
What do we need from you?
-Proven experience in complex capital procurement and contract management.
-A leader who is able to work collaboratively to get things done on time and in full.
If this sounds like the job for you, please get in touch!
What does "great" look like?
- Business 1st decision making.
- Curious, seeks input from others.
- Balances long term strategic intent with more immediate issues.
- Authentic leader, open about reasoning and receptive to alternative views.
- Energises others.
- Encourages and works collaboratively, recognizing the value of individual contributions.
- Communicates well, making it simple for others to understand and engage.
- Shows passion for what they do.
- Drives action in positive ways
- Anticipates obstacles and difficulties and works hard to minimise and keep things on track
- Has grit and resilience to enable change
Experience and Skills
• Significant capital procurement experience
• Engineering/Infrastructure contracts savvy
• Skilled negotiator
You might also have/be:
• Professional procurement or contract law qualification