Business and Financial Analyst (Canada)
The core focus of this role is on developing in depth and action orientated business recommendations whilst maintaining effective operating budget plans and management. This role will work as a business and finance partner across the local and head office business teams. They will also lead the team through the planning, forecasting and budget management processes.
- Supports the team with data driven information to support decision making through;
- Category insight to enable customer engagement and business winning activity.
- Analysis of our marketing investment and new product development to support continuous improvements.
- Supporting business evaluations, M & A and continuous improvement.
- Partners with the UK based finance team to ensure transparency and aligned through the budgeting, forecasting and new product development processes.
What does "great" look like?
- Strong Analytical capability and business acumen, enabling the individual to bring together category, consumer insights, internal financial data and industry data together to partner sales, marketing and finance in business decisions.
- Is curious and open minded, enabling them to draw in information and ideas and appropriately challenge.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ambition to make things happen and be focused on results.
- Builds strong relationships at all levels, supported by excellent communication skills (both written and verbally; including presentations skills)
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Innovative and driven to make a difference with delightful brands of great tasting simple natural foods
- P & L mindset to maintain current year budget and a creative outlook to challenge the status quo and unlock growth.
- Is self reliant and comfortable with working remotely and independently
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years analyst experience (preferably has experience in natural food and/or beverages)
- Experience in working with Nielsen and retail data.
- Ideally educated to a degree level
- Proficient in MS Office, Nielsen and Cognos