Brand Manager – Jordans Cereals
At Jordans Dorset Ryvita, our goal is simple – to lead the way. There could not be a better time to join the Jordans brand team as we evolve our brand to be more purpose led, inspiring planet friendly living through delicious breakfasts.
As Brand Manager you will be leading projects across the full marketing mix to profitably grow the brand and its reputation as a sustainable, planet friendly market leader.
As part of an agile team, you will be involved in a huge variety of projects from creating communications plans launching new products, developing partnerships with like minded brands, contributing heavily to our digital and social plans and analysing the performance of our activities at each stage of the consumer journey.
This role will give you the opportunity to genuinely make a difference, as part of a small and empowered team, on a category defining and category leading brand with incredible heritage and ambitious plans for the future.
What does "great" look like?
- Can balance purpose with commercial reality, but challenge the business to get the balance right
- Know when to play by the rules and when to break them
- Able to develop and grow strong cross functional relationships across functional areas in both Operations and Commercial
- Brings energy and drive to the team
- Ability to communicate without using business jargon, communicate as if you were talking to the consumer
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Genuine passion for our business and brands, invested as if the brand were your own
- Has the drive to make things happen
- Genuinely cares about the brand and its purpose
- Passion to continually make things better
Experience and Skills
• Exceptional project management skills and ability to work effectively with diverse, cross functional teams
• Developing comms plans from scratch without over-reliance on external agency support
• Naturally creative, good storyteller and great copywriter
• Experience successfully launching EPD and NPD
• Strong influencing skills able to flex style and manage stakeholders
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience developing marketing communications plans
• Grocery Retail experience