Artwork & Specifications Manager
Operating as part of the central Technical function, you will manage the Artwork & Specifications Team, ensuring all product specifications and artwork is compliant with legislative requirements and company standards.
- Manage the performance and development of the artwork and specifications team including their programme of activity, allocating business projects to the right individuals
- Manage business project delivery to achieve regulatory labelling compliance from concept to launch, working with the Regulatory Manager and/or Head of Technical to resolve issues when appropriate
- As well as managing others to deliver business projects, you will also lead business projects from a compliance perspective yourself
- Ensure compliance with all quality, food safety, legal and customer requirements for finished product specifications and artwork, developing our systems and processes where required
- Responsible for the development and adherence to the nutrition sampling and testing schedules
- Ensure key metrics and KPIs are reported every period to the business
- Contribute to the Quality Management System and support the business to achieve relevant audits
What does "great" look like?
- Able to effectively lead and motivate team to deliver on objectives and tasks.
- High regard for compliance with standards, able to develop and implement processes and procedures.
- Aligned with our culture and values, working collaboratively with others.
- Excellent levels of self-awareness and strong management skills: develops self and others.
Motivated to Make a Difference
- Highly motivated to achieve outstanding results through self & others, focusing on continuous improvement.
Experience and Skills
- Degree qualified or equivalent industry experience with detailed understanding of food product specifications, labelling legislation and/or retailer requirement.
- Experience of working with procurement, NPD & marketing teams.