1st Line Service Delivery Analyst
We need your flexible, customer focused approach and problem solving ability to join our IT Team!
What’s it all about?
We have a great opportunity for an organised, service oriented individual to join a busy IT department as a 1st Line Service Delivery Analyst. This role gives you great autonomy in planning and managing your own working day.
This role is varied and no two days will be the same - from supporting users with issues and queries, working with our Shared Service Centre to deliver an excellent IT Service, or as part of a wider project team, you will be involved in many aspects and disciplines of IT across the business!
In the IT team, we work closely together to get the
job done therefore, we are looking for somebody who has a great customer focus, great communication skills, a problem-solving mind and the ability to build strong relationships with numerous stakeholders cross-functionally.
If this sounds like you and if you're looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
What does "great" look like?
- Able to manage and prioritise their own workload, while supporting the team and wider business
- Understand the overall business priorities and manage workload accordingly
- Strong team ethics and a flexible approach are essential qualities for this role.
- Great at communicating technical issues in non-technical language
- Keen to build strong relationships across the business
- A drive to implement streamlined, secure and agile IT service to the business community
- A willingness to support the business across all functions and countries
- Engaged in working cross-functionally to deliver solutions and resolutions that meets user expectations
- Understand the impact of systems and changes in the wider user community
Experience and Skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic understanding of business processes
• Experience in a busy office environment
• Good standard of IT literacy
• Good standard of numerical/financial literacy
• Excellent time management and prioritisation
You might also have/be:
• Exposure to ERP systems, or any of the listed JDR applications
• Good working knowledge of Excel and Office applications